- 51 room (6 superior)
- Rozolin bar
- Mantala a la carte restaurant
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Two-level Wellness & SPA center
- Perpera conference hall (up to 50 persons)
- Solad conference hall (up to 30 persons)
- Hotel elevator
- Free parking for hotel guests
- Free WI-FI available in rooms and in hotel
- Laundry washing and ironing (service is charged)
- Room service (service is charged)
- Internet corner (service is charged)
- Hotel shuttle service Dubrovnik Airport - Maestral Hotels and vice-versa (service is charged)
(send a request for the shuttle service at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone number +385 20 433 650)
Aware of the importance of effective employee performance, quality standards and responsibility towards customers, we continuosly strive to positon our hotels as a recognizable hospitality company which offers its guests safe and health insured meals. For these reasons, we introduced and certified our business system in accordance with international norms, ISO 22000:2005 as to improve the quality of services we offer guests.
Hotel Uvala was awarded ISO 22000:2005 certification in 2006 which was emitted by Bureau Veritas Quality Certification.
In 2004 Uvala Hotel received an acknowledgment from Dubrovnik Tourist Board for excellent results and taking the second place in the hotel category of the most beautiful hotel surroundings in the category of the "I love Croatia – the most beautiful garden in 2004" challenge.
Expedia, the world's leading online booking provider chose Uvala Hotel as the one of the world's best hotels in 2009 and 2010.
In 2007, wellness & SPA center of Uvala Hotel was awarded The best city wellness center in Croatia, and in 2009, wellness & SPA Uvala was awarded The best small wellness center in Croatia.
In 2014, Hotel Uvala received an Award of Excellence for Booking.com - Guest Reviews.